Read Online or Download 21 DIVISION Headquarters, Branches and Services General Staff : 1 September 1918 - 31 March 1919 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/2134) PDF
Best military history books
A set of essays charting the advancements in army perform and struggle internationally within the early glossy and smooth periods.
This is often the milestone reputable complete historical past of the U.S. Air strength with compelling tales approximately America's airmen and their plane. This rfile, quantity I, comprises the 1st 12 chapters and starts with balloons and the earliest heavier-than-air machines. It incorporates the tale via global warfare II to the institution of the U.S. Air strength as a carrier cut loose, yet equivalent to, the military and the military.
During this memoir, set as deeply in his brain as within the Southeast Asian jungle, a tender American soldier embarks on a trip to a battle that, for him, just isn't over. the area used to be a playground for Mickey, a naïve Irish American child tired of his lifestyles. His father served in international struggle II, his brother used to be a Marine in Vietnam; now it was once his flip.
The bold Raid to Kidnap a British basic with the intention to achieve Freedom for the top rating Continental Officer Captured throughout the American RevolutionOn the evening of December 12, 1776, whereas on a reconnaissance venture in New Jersey, Lieutenant Colonel William Harcourt and Cornet Banastre Tarleton of the British dragoons realized from Loyalist informers that significant normal Charles Lee, the second-in-command within the Continental military in the back of in simple terms George Washington, used to be staying at a tavern at close by Basking Ridge.
- 30 DIVISION Headquarters, Branches and Services General Staff : 1 May 1918 - 1 September 1919 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/2314)
- The Battle of Anzio
- The Secrets of the Anzacs: the untold story of venereal disease in the Australian army, 1914–1919
- RESPECT AND RECOGNITION OF THE FINEST FIGHTING UNIT OF THIS COUNTRY
- 2 INDIAN CAVALRY DIVISION Divisional Troops Headquarters (427 Company A.S.C.), Divisional Supply Column (71 & 83 Companies A.S.C.) and 2 Divisional Ammunition ... 1916 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/1184)
- Ardenas 1944: La última apusta de Hitler
Extra resources for 21 DIVISION Headquarters, Branches and Services General Staff : 1 September 1918 - 31 March 1919 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/2134)